Inertiatic ESP (4:24)
Album: De-Loused in the Comatorium (60:59)
Release Date: June 2, 2003
Produced By: Rick Rubin, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez
Recorded: 2002 - 2003 at The Mansion, Los Angeles
Label: Gold Standard Labs, Universal, StrummerView all shows featuring this song
- Recorded with producer Rick Rubin for the Summer Demo Sessions in 2002.
- First song the band ever played live.
- "Son Et Lumiere" intro was not played until after fall 2001 tour.
- Complete lyrics were not performed live until 2002.
- Retired in 2003 and then re-introduced in 2009.
Lyrics for Inertiatic ESP
Now I'm lost...now I am lost.
Last night i heard lepors, flinch like birth defects, it's musk was fecal in origin
as the words dribbled off of its chin, it said, "I'm lost........now i am lost......,"
Dolls wreck the minced meat of pupils, cast in oblong arms length.
The hooks have been picking their scabs, where wolves hide in the company of men.
It said, "I'm lost.....now i am lost......."
Are you peaking in the red ?
Perforated at the neck.
What of this mongrel architect, a broken arm of sewers set, past present and future tense;
clip side of the pink eyed fountain......
"Now I'm lost......now I am lost,"
it's been said, long time ago you'll be the first and last to know....you'll never know....you'll never know.